Popular Posts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thought 0.2.......

I have became a dried leaf of autumn season; too weak to stand on my own.....too exhausted to move a small distance and too pathetic to bring out a smile. Yet I am wandering here and there, where the mighty wind leads me to.....with no vision in my mind. But there is a glittering wish in my melting heart though it lacks the hope, as the spirit of mine has turned too week.
Alas! I am alive today, but I will be dying tomorrow. Is this the way how I am destined to....?
I worked and worked so hard for the survival of that tree and I dedicated my whole youth for it's sake. But, as I detached from it by a small misfortune, nobody ever cared for me. And I became what I am today.
The pain in my heart knew no bounds and its always overflowing, yet i shed no tear as it's the sign of cowardliness. but I only took a deep sigh of regret and keeps on moving with the mighty west wind. Searching......searching.....and searching for a place where I to be buried!
Cheers to that beautiful tree,
Cheers to the person who betrayed,
And cheers to my own destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment